Kumbagana Lodge is a privately owned lodge, close to Buffelspoort, North West province.
It provides for tranquillity and close encounter with nature.
Enjoy the freedom and the tranquillity (peacefulness) of the Magaliesberg mountains.
Where you can
- taste clear fountain water
- see the wonderful indigenous wild flowers and the famous Peglerae Aloe
- sit on the veranda of your chalet and enjoy the game roaming around
- or enjoy a game drive through the grounds
Kumbagana Game Lodge is perfect for the getaway from the concrete jungle.
School groups and Corporate Groups can enjoy forming a stronger team with the team building package offered at Kumbagana Game Lodge.
There are two wonderful Nature trails on the property, which are clearly marked and easy to walk on.
They travel past ravines and up and down the Magaliesberg Mountains and into canyons.
Along the way you will experience wild life consisting of buck, monkeys, baboons and leopard, water features and breath taking views, which will make you want to come back for more.
- There is a Hiking Trail station available that can sleep 21 people.
- A boma area is available that is ideal for backpack clients.
- Kumbagana Game Lodge has a conference area which can be used for training or conferences. It can accommodate up to 80 delegates.
- Kumbagana Game Lodge has facilities available for weddings up to 80 guests.
- There are two venues, one inside and the other a beautiful large Boma outside.
- Team building can be arranged.
- Weddings and small conferences can be arranged.
- Kumbagana has a beautiful conference area for corporate conferences. This center can seat fifty delegates. With accommodation for twenty guests. A Package can be arranged.
- Kumbagana can also cater for weddings. We have a conference area or if you would like nature to be part of your wedding we have a beautiful Boma area. Both these venues can cater for fifty guests. With accommodation for twenty adults and twenty children. A package can be arranged.
7km and a 14km hike with well marked trails
Eagle Cove Hiking Trail Hut
This is an ideal overnight station for back packers, school groups or teambuilding groups.
- The house has facility for up to 21 guests
- It consists of 21 bunk beds in three separate bedrooms
- 4 Showers, basins and 4 toilets
- Self catering kitchen outside and fridge
- Outside there is a boma area with a braai area.
Wooden Log Cabin – sleep 2 to 4 pax
- 10 Beautiful wooden chalets
- Each has a bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet.
- There are two single beds and two bunkbeds.
- The chalets sleep two to four people.
- Each chalet has a kitchenette with a bar fridge, counter top two plate stove and oven, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
- Fully self-service.
- There is a veranda on which to relax and be one with the nature.
- Each chalet has a braai area with a light.